Remember, if you like the website, please spread the word!
Hey, I graduated and have a job now but I still visit this site. Please update if you can, I have little free time! The site is still going strong, thanks for all of your support! (1/27/14)
Check out the new engine machining section! it is currently being created, will be really cool. (4/17/12) hier
Please edit the site, as I don't really have the time to do it all!
Add your MSQ on the megatune files page!
The menu at the left will have the links to each different page.
Here is to hoping this can become a good FAQ!
m^3/s to lb/min:
Multiply every 0.10 m3/s by 211.8882 to get cfm. every 10 lb/min is equal to 144.7178 cfm.
Then this will really piss you off: http://www.stealth316.com/2-3s-compflowmaps.htm < Thanks Brain
- 1/24/2016, nigelt from MT edited the fuel injector section to include EV14 options. I was hoping someone else would get around to this since I have a conflict of interest (I run Flow Force Injectors)
- 1/27/2014, I am still around… please update the page as I have little free time! - Cardriverx
- 12/28/12, Jpopsbronco from MT got bored again and modified the BOV page… Waaaa-Pshhhhh
- 11/11/12, Cardriverx got rid of the damn online casino links that someone put up. Yes I am still alive!
- 10/23/12, Jpopsbronco from MT got bored and added spark plug page
- 6/28/12, Updates boost control page, added leakdown tester page
- 6/27/12, Updated OEM brake upgrade info
- 4/17/12, Added an engine machining section to be populated by BogusSVO - it will be a great source of information!
- 8/26/11, Still here, will be updating and adding some new content soon!
- 5/26/10, Adding a section on MS2, will make a how to install for the 90-93 (and 94-95 maybe)
- 11/20, Updated the Easytherm link.
- 10/14, Updated MS diagrams. - Brain
- 2/23, ADDED COOLANT RE ROUTE page. Hopefully this can become a great page of info!
- 2/23, Added Transmission page, abefm started it!
- 2/22, Yep im still here, I hope this page is helping! Im thinking about changeing some stuff around, check back often!
- 1/22, Added a part vendor page, as well as helpful links on the top menu!
- 1/18, Started the ECU section
- 1/6, Finished BEGI section and added NC miata section..
- 1/5/09, finished flyin miata section..
- 12/24, Did flyin miata and begi sections.
- 12/16, Finished Megasquirt section
- 12/16, Added Wideband install and cheap wideband gauge section
- 11/26, added COP section